Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Thursday, October 7, 2010

AFS Fundraiser

Come paint a beautiful "Funky Tree" picture to display in your home for Christmas. The local chapter of AFS (American Field Service) is having a fundraiser to raise money so that we can do some fun things with our exchange students while they are here. It only costs $35 and a good portion of the proceeds comes directly to us! Come help support and have fun while there!!




Sunday, October 10, 2010
2 pm - 4 pm
Japan Internation Karate - Trussville, Alabama
227 Main Street
Trussville, AL 35173
$35 - supplies included

To register for this event, go to www.everydayartist.net and click on UPCOMING EVENTS and click on the link for the AFS Fundraiser.

Call me if you have any questions!! I hope everyone plans to come!! We're gonna have a blast!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment