Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In Due Time

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that in due time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because He cares for you. .....And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you."
1 Peter 5:6-7, 10

I feel like all of my blog posts seem to be repetitive. I'm sorry if I am. I just keep writing what is on my heart and mind. A lot on my heart I can not reveal -- hopefully, yet. All would be great for our family but one would require a lot of time and effort but I feel would totally be worth it in the end. One that I can reveal -- I am praying hard about becoming involved with a group called HOLY YOGA. It is a yoga class set to Christian music with bible studies in each session. I would become certified to teach the yoga class. I have submitted my application and I have been approved to take the certification course, just need the $500 application fee. I am so excited about it either way -- praying it works out!!

We are just praying for God's direction on everything. Honestly, we would love for God's direction to be what we want, but that is just being selfish. We will tackle it either way. As the verse above says, IN DUE TIME. Just keep us in your prayers. The verse above is a constant reminder for us right now. Pastor Ron used this verse as a reference in his sermon Sunday and it really touched not only my heart but Keith's heart. (This all goes back to a post from a couple of weeks ago - God is still teaching me personal patience!)

Our family is holding on well these last 2 weeks. We have fortunately been keeping very busy. Tonight is Meghan's final FALL band concert. I am planning on taking Noah but I think he is fighting an ear infection so we may not be in the auditorium. I can not believe Meghan is a senior in high school. My sweet baby girl will be headed to college soon! Wow.

I'm gonna close my blog post with one final bible verse:

"...And God is faithful;"
1 Corinthians 10:13

~Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment