Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pay It Forward

So - I found this over on Joni's blog and I signed up but I was number 4. I went ahead and put my name on the list in case one didn't work out!! lol! We will see!! Anyway -- I'm gonna try the pay it forward thing anyway but I am not making a guarantee on when you will receive it. I am about to take sewing classes so that I my goal to hand make something and send it to you!! 

Here is how the game works:

I promise to send something handmade
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.
To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering the same thing to 3 other people.


The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it
must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.


so, if your ready, be one of the first 3 to sign up and get ready to receive a new creation from ME!! :-) oh< by the way, a little disclosure --- since I have never sewn before, I do not promise that my "creation" will look good, but I do promise to give it my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment