Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday - Mommy Needs Help!


Photobucket


I'm linking up today with Daphne from Flip Flops & Pearls for her weekly {Semi} Wordless Wednesday. Most of the other links are "pins" from Pintrest. While I do love Pintrest (and will partake in the pintrest pins next Wednesday) but I caught my son out of his bed last night and thought this was adorable!!


Noah is trying to transition to his toddler bed but he won't go to sleep in it. And if he does, he doesn't stay all night. We tried to "cry it out" last night but this is where I found him when I went to bed ... yes, that is tucked in my bed (I thought he had quit crying a little too easy!) Sweet baby! At least he knew where he would get a good nights rest!!

Any advice on transitioning to a toddler bed is GREATLY appreciated!!!

~Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment