Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Intro to our Family

Welcome to our little family blog!! I created this blog to document our new life journey with welcoming foreign exchange students into our home.


This door first opened with me praying to God to open a door for our family. I prayed for encouragement and wisdom so that we would know what direction in life to follow. Our life has been "on hold" for some time now. Keith and I both owned our own businesses but both went south due to the economy. God presented an opportunity for me to work for an incredible company as the wedding and event planner. I started working at Fun Source in April 2010 and have loved every minute of it! Keith is working full time at our church, CrossPoint church as an assistant to the recreation minister and He is also leading Children's Worship at Huffman Baptist. He is prayerfully considering going to seminary to pursue a minisrty degree. He has worked with church recreation for over 10 years now and feels God leading him to a calling.


We have a 18 almost 19 month old, Noah. He is the light of our lives!! NEVER knew that I could love so much. We also have our oldest child who is also our four-legged. Her name is Maggie and she is a beagle. You can check out Maggie's blog at www.theweddingdog.blogspot.com (yes, our dog has a blog!!)


Be sure to check back often for updates!! Once we get a child, we will use this blog to document our time together!! We are SO excited about this new journey!!


~Randi, Keith, Noah and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment