Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Here are our 2010 Christmas pictures. We took these at our house a couple of weeks ago. The plan is to surprise my mom with Christmas cards with the babies on them. Yes, I know that I am posting them on here before she has seen them - or before she even knows that we snuck and took pictures - but I don't think she reads my blog AND she does not have facebook, so I think I am ok!! LOL! She'll see my Christmas card tonight and see her cards next week when they arrive, so it's all good!! Sorry that they are so small. Apparently this is what Keith uploaded to the ftp site so this is all that I have access to. It would be like pulling Maggie's teeth to get a larger version. I hope that you enjoy them either way!!





Merry Christmas from the Funderburg family!! We love each and every one of you!! :-)

~Keith, Randi, Noah and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment