Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Allow me to introduce....

This is Ahmed and he is from Egypt. There is a strong possibility that Ahmed will be moving in with us in January to stay until he goes home in June. Let me start off by saying Keith and I are SO excited and couldn't be more thrilled to have him. Ahmed arrived in Birmingham last Thursday. He has been in Nashville for the past several months and he has enjoyed it there. Things did not work out and God has moved him here. He will be starting Clay Chalkville High School (hopefully) this week.

It has totally been a God thing getting him to Birmingham. When we were first approached about Ellie or Konmek living with us, the issue was the principle at Clay would not accept any more exchange students. For some reason (God being the answer), he is allowing Ahmed to start Clay at the end of the first semester. How amazing is that!!

Ahmed loves ping-pong and soccer. Keith can not wait to challenge him to a game of ping-pong. Ahmed's dad plays with a group in Egypt so Ahmed may really damper Keith's winning streak! LOL!! Ahmed also plans to play soccer this Spring for Clay-Chalkville. You better believe that I will be a soccer mom there to cheer him on at each game. Noah will have a blast watching the soccer matches and anything to do with kicking a ball!! I have a feeling I may have some soccer matches in my own backyard between the 2 boys!! My heart will be so full!!

Keith, Noah and I will be very excited to have Ahmed join our family. Please keep us in your prayers in the next coming weeks and months. Please pray that this is an easy transition if this indeed does happen.

~Randi, Keith, Noah & Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment