Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time for Another Blog Change

I am sure that I am bugging you with all of my blog changes. I just can not make up my mind. I wanted something really cute and catchy but just couldn't find my nitch. I keep looking at all of these other fun blogs and joining in on these blog games and feel like my blog is so blah compared to some of these others. I intend on spending a little moo-lah after the first of the year and giving my blog a makeover. SO, before I have my face lift, I wanna change my blog name. My new blog name will be My Mommy Thoughts ... not sure what my "catch phrase" will be but I am sure that it will hit me.

This is so typical of me. I have great ideas, start with it and then come up with a better idea to my original idea later on. SO - welcome to the NEW and improved blog!! I hope you enjoy this ride cause I am excited to have you along!!! It may be a bumpy road along the way but what better way than to share it with my family and friends!!!

Love to you all!!

~Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment