Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yay for a new design!!!

I know that you must be tired of coming to my blog and constantly seeing new changes. I don't know - that may actually excite you because you never know if you will see something different or not. While I LOVED my Christmas design, I figured it was time for something different. I thought about going with the winter look, but it had lots of red in it and I didn't want you to think that I was stuck on Christmas. Trust me, I could be stuck on Christmas and that would be A-OK with me!!!

I was looking through Lee-Lou Blog Designs (which if you haven't already - she has some awesome free templates.) I finally found one that I like and I hope it will inspire me on my New Years resolution to learn to sew. By the way -- I plan on signing up for some sewing classes real soon -- would love a tag-a-long partner if anyone is up for it!!!

I am totally planning on actually doing a Blog Makeover in January. I have come to love the designs of Persnickety Pages and more. I have already contacted her regarding it. She has great prices and beautiful designs. I want a custom designed header at the top and I think I want a Mommy sitting in a chair, drinking a cup of coffee and reading or typing with a laptop in her lap -- wait, reading is not me, definitely a laptop in the lap! Anyway --- check out her designs if your looking for a blog makeover!! :-)

OK - back to work. Gotta a bridal show in a couple of weeks that I have to get ready for!!

~Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment