Message

Welcome to My Mommy Thoughts. I originally created this blog to document our lives hosting foreign exchange students in our home but I quickly discovered a passion for writing and blogging. This blog has become a little bit of everything.

So sit back, relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!

~Randi

Me and My Hubby

Me and My Hubby

My Loves

My Loves

The Princess - Maggie

The Princess - Maggie

The Ruler - Who Dey

The Ruler - Who Dey

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Phone Photo Friday ... Noah Noah

Webbisodes does Fun Phone Photo Friday each week and I have decided to join in today. 

My "Fun Phone Photo" today is obviously Noah. This picture was taken while he was in the bath tub. My baby boy LOVES his "bubba bath" as he says. And you know -- I wonder why I have spent money on bath tub toys because he insists on playing with empty soap bottles and cups from the kitchen. The "hat" on his head is a part of a plate. Crazy Boy!!!



~Randi



1 comment:

  1. too cute. the plate on his head is too funny. my kids are the same way. they have every toy santa's elves ever made and they insist on taking everything out of the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete